Save-On-Foods Customer Service Survey:
Save-On-Foods invites the customer, who have recently shooed at one of their stores, to participate in the Save-On-Foods Customer Satisfaction Online Survey. And, thereby become an eligible person to enter the Save-On-Foods Customer Service Sweepstakes for a chance to win a $1000 gift card.
ForeSee, an independent company takes the survey on behalf of Save-On-Foods. And the answers you provide in the survey will be used only to measure customer satisfaction and analyzing purpose. It will be otherwise kept completely secure. So, take the Save-On-Foods Customer Service Survey honestly and express your thoughts freely.
Save-On-Foods Customer Service Survey Prize:
One Monthly Prize consisting of Save-On-Foods Gift Cards with a total of one thousand Canadian Dollars, CDN $1000
Rules & Requirements of Save-On-Foods Customer Survey Sweepstakes:
Below are the important rules and eligibility criteria that you must abide by as a participant in the Save-On-Foods Customer Service Survey Sweepstakes contest.
- Only the legal Canadian resident excluding Quebec are allowed to join the contest.
- Entrants must have reached the age of majority in their residential province or territory.
- Directors, officers, employees of Save-On-Foods, and ForeSee along with their respective promotional and advertising agencies cannot involve in the contest. The immediate family members or anyone living under the same roof with them are also not eligible to partake in the promotion.
- Shop at a Save-On-Foods store and save the purchase receipt.
Also Read : COMPLETE BIG Y SURVEY TO WIN $250 GIFT CARD
How to Take Save-On-Foods Customer Satisfaction Survey & Enter the Contest:
Are you an eligible customer with all these eligibility requirements? Then, have your Save-On-Foods Sales receipt readily available; go online and take following the steps to begin the Save-On-Foods Customer Service Survey.
- Visit the Save-On-Foods survey site at www.saveonfoods.com/survey.
- Click on your preferred language from English, Hindi, Punjabi, and Chinese.
- Click the “Next” button below.
- Select the date you made your purchase at the Save-On-Foods store and which of the location you visited.
- Enter the transaction code and the lane number from your register receipt.
- Take help from the sample receipt image posted on the right-hand side of the page if you have any difficulties finding the numbers.
- Make sure you are over 18 years of age selecting the “Yes” option. The “No” option will lead you to discontinue the survey and join the drawing contest.
- Type the characters you will see in the box there. If you can’t read the image, click the respective link to get a new one. This feature will ensure the integrity of the promotion as well as keep it secure for you.
- Click on the “Submit” button to start your Save-On-Foods customer survey.
- Upon completion and providing all the requested details, you will be electronically entered into the applicable Save-On-Foods Customer Service Survey Sweepstakes Entry period.
To enter Save-On-Foods Customer Service Sweepstakes without Survey:
The eligible customers, who did not make a purchase at Save-On-Foods or have a valid sales receipt to access the survey, also join the contest. For that, they will need to
- Visit the Save-On-Foods Contest Qualification page at Survey.
- Enter your first name, last name, email address, and phone number in their fields in the middle of the page.
- Choose if you are over 18 years. Else, you cannot participate in the sweepstakes.
- Select the checkbox stating that you have read and agree to the official rules of the promotion.
- Complete the captcha to cut down spam.
- Lastly, click on the “Submit” button to receive one entry in the corresponding month’s sweepstakes for a chance to win a $1000 Save-On-Foods gift card.
Save-On-Foods Customer Service Survey Sweepstakes Important Notes:
- Apart from online, there is no means of entry available to participate in the Save-On-Foods survey sweepstakes promotion.
- A Random Draw will take place at approx 10 am on the 10th day of each month to select one winner received in the previous monthly entry period.
- Save-On-Foods contact the winner whose name was drawn within 3 business days after the date of the prize draw during regular business hours.
- The entrants will be responsible to keep their phone number and mailing address updated with Save-On-Foods.
- No exchange or cash equivalent of prize is available; one must accept the prize as it is awarded.
Save-On-Foods is a Canadian supermarket chain. It is a part of the Save-On-Foods Limited Partnership, owned and operated in Western Canada. The company was started by Overwaitea, which is also the parent company of the chain. And the first store named as Save-On-Foods was opened in 1990. Currently, Save-On-Foods has more than 170 stores found in British Columbia, Alberta, Manitoba, etc. Save-On-Foods sells merchandise in the private label brand like Western Family, Valued Price along with other brands as well.
Save-On-Foods Customer Service Phone Number 1-800-242-9229
Email Address: [email protected]
Save-On-Foods Customer Service
PO Box 7200