UPSC NDA Requirement 2021: The Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) Are Invited to National Defence Academy and Naval Academy Exam Application . Those Candidates who are Eligible & Interested to the following Recruitment can apply through online.
Online application will be accepted from 30/12/2020 to 19/01/2021.Details of the Recruitment are listed below. Please read all the information carefully before applying this Application.
- Online Application Start Date: 30/12/2020
- Last Date of Submission: 19/01/2021 (06:00 PM)
- Admit Download Date: April 2021
- Exam Date: 18/04/2021
- General/OBC : ₹100/-
- SC/ST : ₹00/-
Application Payment mode: Pay Application Fee Through Online.
For National Defence Academy – 10+2 Intermediate Exam in Any Recognized Board.
For National Defence Academy – 10+2 Intermediate Class 12 Exam Passed / Appearing in Any Recognized Board with Physics & Mathematics as a Subject.
Minimum – 15.7 Years Maximum – 18.7 Years
- Not Mention
National Defence Academy
10+2 Cadet Entry
- At first open the official website .
- Then click on “Move To Next Step ” to fill up the application form online.
- Then Candidates need to fill up to all required data and click on “SUBMIT” to move next step.
- Upload Documents ,Photo and Signature .
- Then need to make fee payment .
- Click on Final Submission .
- Take a print out of online application for future process.