Have you recently visited Subway? If yes, tell Subway about your experience by completing a 1-minute survey online. Your feedback is extremely valuable and your satisfaction is the main priority to the company. Hence, respond to the survey honestly as much as you can and help Subway achieve the survey goal. As a token of appreciation for completing the survey, you will receive a ‘SUBprise’ offer on your next Subway visit.
Subway Listens Survey Reward:
A Surprise Offer from Subway disclosed at the end of the online Subway Listens to survey.
Eligibility & Requirements of Subway Listens Survey:
There are some basic survey rules and regulations you need to abide by for taking Subway Listens Survey. Below is a shortlist of them.
- Visit a participating Subway restaurant lately and make a purchase
- Have an in-restaurant valid paper receipt for the required details to enter the survey.
- Have a valid and active email address.
- Must complete the Subway survey within 5 days from the purchase date.
- Not be an employee of Subway, the survey organizer and their parent, subsidiaries, associated companies, and agencies, or any of their immediate family members.
- You are allowed to take a new Subway Listens Survey every 7 days. For each survey, you will need a new valid Subway receipt.
- Have a computer or mobile device with a stable internet connection to run the survey over the web.
How to Take the Subway Listens Survey Online:
If you are an eligible Subway customer, you can follow the steps listed below to begin the Subway Listens Survey online.
- Go to the survey site printed on your Subway receipt.
- You can also find the Subway Listens Survey at subwaylistens.com
- Enter your Email Address, Confirm your Email Address, First Name, and Last Name in their fields on the survey entry page.
- Click the green “Begin Survey” button and reach the second page of the Subway Listens to survey.
- Enter the Subway Number or Store Number, the Date and Time of your purchase, and Transaction ID as listed on your Subway receipt.
- Click the “Where can I find this information on the receipt” link located under the first entry field to see a sample receipt image indicating the details.
- Select the “Next” button to fill out the survey based on your latest experience with Subway. Click the “Back” button to go back to the previous page if needed.
- Upon completion, follow the instruction and provide the required details to receive an offer from Subway and the associated offer term.
Write the Offer Code on your Subway paper receipt and bring it back to a participating Subway location within time. Show the receipt with the code at checkout to claim your offer. The offer redemption can be done only at participating Subway Locations and for in-restaurant orders.
Also, remember that the Offer Code is valid for 5 days after it is issued. So, make sure to redeem the offer before it expires. You may need to make a qualifying purchase, like a sub or salad as referred to the terms of the offer provided to you with the code, to redeem the Subway Listens survey offer.
Subway is an American private quick-service restaurant chain specialized in submarine sandwiches. The company is one of the fastest-growing franchises and owns more than 41000 franchised restaurants in 100 plus countries. Subway was started in the United States in 1965 and formerly known as ‘Pete’s Super Submarines’. And, it has gradually expanded to the world’s largest single-brand restaurant chain and the largest operator. Apart from the main item submarine sandwiches or Subs, Subway offers a variety of sandwiches, wraps, salads, fresh fits, baked goods, sides, drinks, extras, and more.
Subway Customer Service Phone Number: 1 (833) 778-2929