Punjab and Jharkhand and North Eastern gramin dak sevak Recruitment 2020:This year, where thousands of young people have lost their jobs, the India post has once again brought good news for them. 2582 posts have recently become vacant in the post office. Thousands of young men/women will be appointed as Gramin Dak Sevak in Jharkhand Postal Circle and Punjab Postal Circle and North Eastern Postal Circle. These recruitment will be made under the Indian Postal Department. You must have a secondary pass for this post.
The online application date will be accepted from 12/11/2020 to 11/12/2020. Details of the posts are in the list below. Please read all the information correctly before applying this job
- Online application start date: 12/11/2020
- Last Date of Submission: 11/12/2020
- General/OBC/MALE : ₹100/-
- SC/ST/FEMALE/PWD: ₹0/-
- 10th standard pass certificate with passing marks in Mathematics, local language and English (having been studied as compulsory or elective subjects) conducted by any recognized Board of School Education by the Government of India/State Governments.
- The applicant will need a basic computer training certificate. However, if a candidate has a computer subject in the 10th standard, then the certificate will not be required.
- Must know Hindi language & Local Language .
Age :18-40 Years. Age As on 12-11-2020. Age Relaxation As Per Rules.
|Postal Circle||No. of post|
|Jharkhand Postal Circle||1118|
|Punjab Postal Circle||516|
Branch Postmaster will get a salary of Rs 12,000 to Rs 14,500 and Assistant Branch Postmaster and Gramin Dak Sevak (GDS) will get a salary of Rs 10,000 to Rs 12,000.
- At first open the official website www.appost.in
- Then click on “Registration ” to fill up the application form online.
- Then Candidates need to fill up to all required data and click on “SUBMIT” to move next step.
- Then UR/OBC/EWS Male/Trans-man need to make fee payment .
- Upload Documents ,Photo and Signature .
- Next Choose Post preferences .
- Take a print out of online application for future process.